PowerPoint makes it easy to create and arrange graphics and text. It even enables you to take what you’ve done and save it as a JPEG file. This is really useful when it comes to publishing the content in other documents, on websites or for email distribution.
1. Open your PowerPoint file
2. Display the slide you wish to save as a JPEG
3. Click File
4. Click Save As
5. Select where you wish to save the file to.
6. Enter the File name
7. Change Save as type to JPEG File…
8. Click Save
9. Select Current Slide Only, your slide will now be saved as a JPEG
Website Design by Enlighten Designs Ltd
Copyright © Kinetics