Sometimes documents just don’t seem to format the way you want them to. This can mean a lot of wasted time and mega frustration!
Style Sets in Word allow you to save the Styles you regularly use as a Style Set. You can then easily apply the Style Set to any document. This is handy if, for some reason, the styles you need aren’t displaying in the Style gallery. Style Sets can save you time, provide you with consistent formatting and reduce your frustration.
Once you have saved your Styles as a Style Set, you can apply them to any document you’re working on. You can create as many Style Sets as you like to cover all the different document types and styles you use.
You just need to open a good version of the document that holds the styles you require.
Create a Style Set
1. Open a document that has the correct Styles.
2. From the Home Tab, click Change Styles/Style Set/Save as Quick Style Set
3. Enter a name for your Style Set e.g. Company Styles
4. Click Save
Apply a Style Set
1. Open the doucment you wish to apply the Style Set to
2. From the Home tab, click Change Styles
3. Click Style Set/click the name of the Style Set you want to apply
The Style Set will replace the Styles in the document and is available for use in the rest of your document.
Website Design by Enlighten Designs Ltd
Copyright © Kinetics